Guidelines for Submitting Calendar & Opportunity Listings (as of 1/13/13)
ART TIMES will begin publishing quarterly after the Jan/ Feb 2013 issue.
Quarterly publications are:
Spring: March/ April/ May
Summer: June/ July/ August
Fall: September/ October/ November
Winter: December/ January/ February
CALENDAR LISTINGS will only be accepted by completing the online form. www.arttimesjournal.com/submitevent.html In order to assure that your calendar listings are included please submit online by the 18th of the month preceding issue date.
• FREE Calendar listings (appearing online and in print) include: exhibitions, performances and concerts within our distribution area. Listings outside the distribution area and listings for classes, workshops, lectures, films, demos, children’s events will appear online only. There is no guarantee that listings will appear.
• PAID Calendar listings to appear in print are available for classes, workshops, lectures, films, demos, children’s events, and listings outside of our distribution area. They will appear in print and online and include a hotlink to your website or site of your choice. They are calculated as classified ads @ $33 for the 1st 15 words; 50¢ for each additional word.
• Late listings received after the Print deadline can be run (if before publication date) and uploaded online for a $20 service fee that includes a hotlink to the designated website.
OPPORTUNITY LISTINGS include those submitted by organizations and institutions throughout the U.S. and abroad offering grants, auditions and competitions. They must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 18th of the month preceding publication for online and print. Basic listings run free for 2 months. Listing can run longer than 2 months for $20 for each additional month.
For Opportunity listings provide only the following necessary information:
- “Call to” description- example: Artists, Photographers, Actors, etc.
- Organization contact info: organization name, mailing address, phone, email, Website
- Opportunity description, including event date- example: Seeks entries for Open Competition, “Anything Goes” Jan 24-Feb16, ‘13
- SASE information and address
- Submission deadline
There is a fee for listings with additional information.
If there are difficulties, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
If you are not receiving monthly updates send an email and request that you be added to our email contact list for deadlines and other information.
TO REQUEST PAID LISTINGS OR ADVERTISEMENT RATES: firstname.lastname@example.org